Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So I got a little distracted....

While I should be working with my large collage parts I happened upon all these little collage "Head parts". Couldn't help myself and made up a little mermaid. She's about 9" X 15". I love the citrus colors even though it isn't very mermaid like. As always, it's far too much work for what I could ask. People in general aren't willing to pay for the time it takes to do all the bead work and embellishment. Could save a lot of time by just gluing everything on, but I just couldn't lower myself to that. I take too much pride in quality workmanship. Click the image of the mermaid to enlarge and view the detail.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:59 PM

    I think it's wonderful to see a little mermaid in yellow, she's sweet, a sun-fish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!