Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A new Elfin design

I have been working on a new Elfin. Shown is a freshly poured and assembled Elfin King. His crown will be smaller (This one came from an unfinished Goblin King) and he will be holding a scepter rather than an old paintbrush. But, this gives a basic idea of what he will look like. I'm hoping everything will be dry enough that I can fire tomorrow or Friday before the killer (3 days with Labor day) weekend coming up for Festival. Thanks to my generous and non complaining husband I have 12 of these fabulous bases that I can papier-mache and collage to compliment the figures as well. I'm kinda figuring that he is hoping that these figures don't go over too well. I have the idea he isn't too keen on making a lot more of these pedestals for them .... but I could be wrong.

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!