Thursday, February 22, 2007

Odds and ends

Just finishing up some odds and ends and thought I'd post a few more images of the charms that we were working on. I am rather pleased with how they all turned out and have a lot of fun pins and necklaces now. The next plan is to adapt them into pieces that can work with my figures. I have been (on and off) working on new collage dolls that will be richly embellished. It has been a challenge but I think
that soldered pieces are the missing element I have been looking for. There are a lot of possibilities working with these materials and they should be able to be adapted as embellishments for my figures quite easily.

2 comments:

  1. wow i love these..you are an inspiration they are wonderful...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!