I have been busy making Moths. they are a new addition to the Bug Collection that I have been wanting to expand on. I have really been drawn to this color lately and the hint of red with the lime color is just too wonderful. I have decided not to make too many of these in lime, as I have found this color is not to be very popular with most people. I can't understand that though. Who wouldn't just love this color?
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Making Moths
I have been busy making Moths. they are a new addition to the Bug Collection that I have been wanting to expand on. I have really been drawn to this color lately and the hint of red with the lime color is just too wonderful. I have decided not to make too many of these in lime, as I have found this color is not to be very popular with most people. I can't understand that though. Who wouldn't just love this color?
4 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
I love the lime, lime with a sort of darkish burnished red like in your journal pages in a gorgeous combination. The moth doll is too sweet.
ReplyDeleteI just discovered your blog, your moth dolls pulled me in... they are sweet enough to take a bite out of. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful little Moth doll Ingrid & I see you've been putting your soldering skills to good use for the wings :)
ReplyDeleteI've always been drawn to your LIME the MOST!! What a precious little thing!!
ReplyDelete