Monday, March 17, 2008
A few Charms
4 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
wow- these are really interesting!! I Like them a lot and you did a great job on the cards too!
ReplyDeleteHi Ingrid,
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you commented on my blog, because it brought me to yours which is STUNNING! I love that you noticed that my face linocuts are 'nearly' mirror images of each other. Very perceptive - they are portraits of my best friend and me - she is black and I am white, her hair is curly and mine is straight, she used bright wild colours and mine are more restrained. We are very similar, but we celebrate our differences and the faces I made are about that. That's also why we face each other in the picture.
Look forward to catching up on your website.
Ingrid...these are stunning. The heart is gorgeous and those cards are gorgeous also.
ReplyDeleteI can see you made these with great love! It all looks so great!
ReplyDelete