Wednesday, April 30, 2008
Exquisite Corpse Journal - Spread #5
3 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
Love this spread with a capital L! The color combination is perfect and the circles and drips are great!
ReplyDeleteHello Ingrid, I stopped by to see if you had posted the project yet... or are you waiting until after you hear about publishing? My book is out of my hands already. It has visited the Kinko's where the pages were printed and is now visiting all of the ladies where my mom works. I'm thinking I'm going to have to charge ppl soon so I can maybe get to see my book again :)
ReplyDeleteLove all your jounal pages ! You're so talented !
ReplyDelete