Flotsam Journal-
Thursday, April 10, 2008
I mean, seriously!
4 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
seriously, you made me think! Where do I live, what do I find in my surroundings. What kind of world is this. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteWell I think you should drive to a more interesting place to take your walks...suggestions...parking lots, junk yards and don't forget my favorite...behind my auto service mans garage...oh yeah! that's were the treasures are burried...or just scattered about. Here is to better treasure hunting.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Wait...what about that Barbie Heart...that looks pretty good.
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Yahoo's abc_alteredbookclub and I just love your work.. amazing.. As for these pieces looks to me like you have the start of a children based multi-media shadow box.. Could be very interesting.. Have a great day and keep up your wonderful work..
ReplyDeleteKristal