Saturday, May 31, 2008

New "Secret Keepers"

I have been working very hard on my "Secret Keepers". I have made them with a colored glass on one side and clear on the other. It adds a very subtle but nice effect to the piece. Very intriguing actually. So far I have made them with the Amber and the Rose colored glass. I will see how people react to them and hopefully there will be enough interest that I will make them in other colors as well. These are the smaller size of 1 1/2" in diameter. I like this size better than the larger ones. They are actually more difficult to make, but I believe they make for a nicer finished piece. They all contain a different somewhat cryptic message inside, it is of course a secret. I will make them available on my ETSY site and hopefully on the website soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ingrid I love these. My daughter needs one of these for her birthday. I'm off to see if they are on your etsy yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!