other dolls so that I can concentrate on the Elfins and the Vessels. My interest just isn't in all the other figures I have been making for so many years now, it's time to move on. Between the books and the Vessels I have been kept very busy and I have to start eliminating some of the other items I have been making in the past. There are onlyFriday, June 27, 2008
A few finished Elfins
other dolls so that I can concentrate on the Elfins and the Vessels. My interest just isn't in all the other figures I have been making for so many years now, it's time to move on. Between the books and the Vessels I have been kept very busy and I have to start eliminating some of the other items I have been making in the past. There are only2 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
WOW, Ingrid-your Elfin friends are just amazing!! Love the trinkets they carry.
ReplyDeleteIngrid these little Elfins are fabulous .... just love looking at all of your work .... Linda F
ReplyDelete