Monday, July 28, 2008

A Gaggle of Fairies

As Festival is quickly approaching (This year it begins on August 16th and runs weekends through September 28th, including Labor day and an add- itional "School Day".) I have been working feverishly on building up my stock. It is going quite well and I have a very good selection of Fairies and Wood Sprites in a variety of colors .... A lot of purples as that is always my best selling color. I have run out of "parts" and will have to start pouring more clay parts again. I was hoping I had enough to get through the season, but, I don't. These little Fairies are approximately 7" tall and about 4 1/2" wide (finger tip to finger tip).

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:07 PM

    I LOVE your faries! They will be a great succes I am sure! You are a great artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore those fairys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!