Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Journal pages

Just a few more journal pages as this journal draws to a completion. I just have one more spread to do and it's full. Still at a bit of a loss as to how to handle the cover, there are some papers covering it, but it still needs quite a bit of work. I have my new journal all set and ready and am looking forward to starting on that. I really enjoy working in these Altered loose leaf binders, they seem to open up so many more possibilities and have fewer limitations than a regular bound book.

8 comments:

  1. OH!! These are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm a bit of a lurker on your blog but must say WOW your journal pages rock - so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:06 PM

    Very beautiful and neat, Ingrid! Your pages always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! These pages are really inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ingrid, I absolutely LOVE what you have done! You are such a trail blazer! The movie sounds like fun - did you say what the name of it was? I love Renaissance festivals, I wish I could go to yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These may be my favorite so far of all your pages. The colors are so rich.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:55 AM

    You are an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!