Thursday, December 04, 2008

"Over the Edge"

This is my "Over the Edge" notebook journal. This journal will focus on shaped pages and page edge treatments. I have spent the better part of the day photographing the books progress so far. Photography is not a skill I possess, so it is very difficult for me to get photos I am satisfied with. Tomorrow I'll be photographing my other notebook, which is now tentatively titled "An Octopus's Garden". I hope to post more photos soon.

4 comments:

  1. This may be all about the edges, but I can't help admiring the hands.

    You have so many clever ideas. I know your class is going to be a huge success.

    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. my heart is POUNDING. i adore these hand pages!! i love that your style is so recognizable, and yet so surprising. you are so inventive with your pages. *claps*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love edges and yours are absolutely wonderful. Just love looking at all the details of your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages. Love the hands and those black drips!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!