I am truly becoming obsessed with theses Zentangles. I have done 3 different ones in 3 different Journals and came to realize I needed to start yet another Journal to do nothing but Zentangles in. I have already constructed the journal and should have some photos up in a few days. I have again gone with a re-purposed ring binder, but this is a smaller leather bound binder.Thursday, January 22, 2009
Another Zentangle
I am truly becoming obsessed with theses Zentangles. I have done 3 different ones in 3 different Journals and came to realize I needed to start yet another Journal to do nothing but Zentangles in. I have already constructed the journal and should have some photos up in a few days. I have again gone with a re-purposed ring binder, but this is a smaller leather bound binder.11 comments:
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
Holy Petunias, Ingrid!
ReplyDeleteThis is fantastic. I am going to have to try this. Of course, I will start with a smaller one. Maybe this evening while watching tennis, so I am relaxed and not too careful.
I want it to be enjoyable, not frustrating!
They are addictive...terribly addictive. I keep a Moleskine in my purse and anytime I am stuck somewhere waiting (the Doc's office, the bank, etc.), I Zentangle and the time just flies. It's been so theraputic for me. I'm glad you're enjoying them, too.
ReplyDeletePeace & Love,
~Barb~
That's just amazing. I can't believe the difference from the first to the third - it's like you don't GROW, you LEAP!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteShelley
These are really interesting...I have never tired anything like this...I am not sure if I would know where to start! Thanks for the add BTW!
ReplyDeleteLove these pages - I too have started a Zentagle only journal as I too am obsessed!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely amazing! as with all you do, these are outstanding...and I absolutely understand the obsession...kind of a zen-like trance that seems to take over...wonderful results!
ReplyDeleteDianne
I just love these pages!
ReplyDeleteYour zentagles are amazing! How do you manage to find time to make these? LOL! I know you are a very busy person, and now with 3 journals going at once - whew! I can hardly keep up with my one!
ReplyDeletei am trying my first zentangle
ReplyDeleteyour looks so gorgeous i became obsessed with with their glorious display...hence i am giving it a whirl
there is a little more to them than i thought
but they are worth the effort
thank you for your inspiration!!
This makes me so happy! I thought I was the only artist in the world who didn't doodle and didn't have an interest in doodling. Then I discovered Zentangles and was obsessed for a while. I think you have re-obsessed me now. I NEED to make a zentangle journal.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on getting your class proposals accepted!
Wow. I just stumbled upon your blog from the JournalFest page, and these drawings immediately caught my eye. Very beautiful. I may have to look more into this art form.
ReplyDelete