Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweeping rain and grainy snow, melting at last

Now this project is into week #2. I honestly was hoping for more of a weathered appear-
ance by this time. We have had days of rain and then snow, which is is now melting. Perhaps I have my bundle too tightly bound. I might remove some of the binding material later today. That may help speed up the ageing process a bit.

3 comments:

  1. interesting project
    what are you expecting from this?

    happy Vday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I've been sucked into a project that I had no intention of participating in. When I first read about it in your last post, I didn't read it well enough to see that you added wire to yours. I'll have to modify mine before I hang it outside. I think wire might just be what I need. Unlike yours, I don't think mine is tight enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the wires. Can't wait to see the end result!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!