Yes indeedy! I just got my welcome packet in the mail today - I haven't even dared open it yet because it just looks so cool. It isn't an envelope - it's an event :-)
You will be glad to know, that while I'm not registered, I entirely owe it to you and your inspirational blog that I have decided to try making some quilted mixed media journals! I will post the first attempts on my blog within a month! So thank you again for being you, and being such a creative inspiration!
My friend Bev turned me on to your site - I love it! Can't wait for JournalFest - I'm signed up for Over the Edge and am really looking forward to it. Shaun
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment! I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
Yes indeedy! I just got my welcome packet in the mail today - I haven't even dared open it yet because it just looks so cool. It isn't an envelope - it's an event :-)
ReplyDeleteYou will be glad to know, that while I'm not registered, I entirely owe it to you and your inspirational blog that I have decided to try making some quilted mixed media journals! I will post the first attempts on my blog within a month! So thank you again for being you, and being such a creative inspiration!
ReplyDeleteMy friend Bev turned me on to your site - I love it! Can't wait for JournalFest - I'm signed up for Over the Edge and am really looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteShaun