Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another "Fat Book" page

This is so much more appropriate than my last attempt at a Fat Book page for the collaboration. The quote is Latin, translated it reads "Times are changing and we are changing within them". I wanted something with a bit more punch when it comes to color, but this will work. The size is 4" X 6". The left hand side was to be left somewhat open to allow for binding.

1 comment:

  1. I liked both pages, Ingrid! The red one seems more "you" to me though, probably all those swirls, and the color! Can't wait to get the fat book! I haven't made mine yet, but I'm so used to working in 2 1/2 X 3 1/2 this will seem huge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!