Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Second attempt at a Blog

So this is my second attempt at creating a Blog. I made one last week, but I didn't like the way it looked. I couldn't find a template that I liked and just a plain black background wasn't offered. When I tried to add another post it just got lost out in cyberspace somewhere. Just don't have the patience for that sort of thing! This Blogger seems a lot cleaner and simpler. It also has a more consistent look with the rest of the web site. I will try this for now and just see how it goes. So far though, I think this is exactly what I have been looking for.

1 comment:

B. Diederich said...

I, too, am trying a blog and am frustrated. I love your necklaces! I cannot get my pics to 'enlarge' and sometimes the sizes are thumbnails and sometimes not...
LOVE YOUR ITEMS! I have made many things for years and have just decided to try and post them, so check out diederichtrashcraft.blogspot.com
(I think that's it!)
Keep making awesome things!
BD

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...