Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Artist Trading Cards

This weekend I will be going to Altercations, which is an Altered Arts Conference. I am looking forward to it as I have never attended such an event. Not quite sure what all to expect, but I am sure it will be interesting. There will be vendors, people working on projects and classes are offered. I spent yesterday and today making up several Artist Trading Cards to exchange. My ATC collection is slowly beginning to grow. Being a neophyte to Artist Trading Cards, this small scale makes for rather tedious work. They are a lot of fun to make though and I can see how it could become very addictive. New images have been uploaded to my website and can be viewed here - http://ingriddijkers.com/galleryaltbookspage10.html

1 comment:

Charlene McNally said...

Love that your doing ATC's Ingrid. They're great. Let me know if you ever want to trade. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...