Sunday, October 29, 2006

Horseshoe kidney with icky tubes

I can't believe it has been so long since I added an entry to this blog. Good grief where has the time gone? I've been very busy getting festival stuff all cleaned up and reorganized, but it sure doesn't seem like it's been a month. In the mean time, I have found out I have a horseshoe shaped kidney. While I like to think of this condition as special, my REALLY mean sister keeps calling it "Abnormal". Admittedly, I am deeply offended by this. I will, however admit that I'm not real crazy about all the tubing that is going on inside. All and all, I still consider the joining of the kidneys a rather unique attribute that my sister is most likely secretly jealous of.
additional journal entries -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...