Monday, December 04, 2006

Such a busy time

This time of year becomes so darn busy that it is hard to enjoy the holidays. Seems to get busier every year. And just to make things all the more hectic I have joined an Artist Trading Card swap. But this one I just couldn't pass up. It's making a set of cards for the Alphabet. Actually, the first group (of 3 letters) isn't due till mid January, but I like the idea of getting a jump on it. Every 2 weeks 3 letter cards are to be made and mailed to the group hostess, which is really very manageable. I have been waiting for an ABC swap to start up, so I actually am quite excited about this. More ATC's can be seen here -
http://www.IngridDijkers.com/ArtistTradingCards.html

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember who's site I found your comment on, but came to see, went to your ATC's link and so: http://community.webshots.com/user/Maryellen525
let me know if you'd like to do an open 3 for 3. Those there are either available or just a history of my style. I do not do much in the way of vintage, but appreciate it. Let me know by leaving a comment on my blog, or emailing me from my profile. Thanks for your consideration.

Ingrid Dijkers said...

can't seem to figure out how to leave a message on your blog or send an email through your profile without going through a registration process. Would be happy to do an open 3/3 trade with you. Send me an address and I'd get them off to you! Best-
Ingrid

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...