Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"Teach me to fly"

Just finished up several of these infant faces. they are a bit smaller than the adult faces I made awhile back. Seems to me I made some larger ones of this face also, but I can't find them. So, either I am losing my mind or it's time to do a bit of cleanup and organizing... or a bit of both. I have also put it on the web site and listed in my ETSY shop. A far cry from an impressive selection right now, but it is a start. I am
thinking I would like to make some with a bit of an asymmetrical design to have more or a collage than jewelry effect. Still not claiming to be a jeweler. These are wearable collages. 2 1/2" X 1 3/8" size of face including wings. Overall size is 2 1/2" X 3"

1 comment:

Jen Crossley said...

AWESOME Ingrid love these necklaces.
Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...