Saturday, May 31, 2008

New "Secret Keepers"

I have been working very hard on my "Secret Keepers". I have made them with a colored glass on one side and clear on the other. It adds a very subtle but nice effect to the piece. Very intriguing actually. So far I have made them with the Amber and the Rose colored glass. I will see how people react to them and hopefully there will be enough interest that I will make them in other colors as well. These are the smaller size of 1 1/2" in diameter. I like this size better than the larger ones. They are actually more difficult to make, but I believe they make for a nicer finished piece. They all contain a different somewhat cryptic message inside, it is of course a secret. I will make them available on my ETSY site and hopefully on the website soon.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Ingrid I love these. My daughter needs one of these for her birthday. I'm off to see if they are on your etsy yet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...