Thursday, May 22, 2008

Secret Keepers

Welp... I'm on to another idea for my vessels. This morning I was messing around a bit and came up with this. Usually an item is first made and then a title is made according to. Instead this time, I have a title that really appeals to me and I made a piece to work with that. I think I am on to an interesting concept here. I will most definitely expand upon this idea. The inside of this piece holds tiny glass spheres, golden glass balls, stars, golden metal thread and charms including a lock and key. I might add some beading or additional embellishment where the chain and the piece meet, I'm still working on it. It's glass and wire wrapped on both sides, giving a rather interesting glimpse into your inner most secrets. SOOOO many possibilities!

Picture enlarges for more detail. This particular piece is 1 3/4" in diameter by 1/2 "thick, with a gunmetal finish. I think I'd like to try some smaller sizes as well.

2 comments:

Halle said...

Stunning! Love the name as well. Adds an even great appeal to me.

Apple said...

It is very interesting. I love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...