Monday, July 28, 2008

A Gaggle of Fairies

As Festival is quickly approaching (This year it begins on August 16th and runs weekends through September 28th, including Labor day and an add- itional "School Day".) I have been working feverishly on building up my stock. It is going quite well and I have a very good selection of Fairies and Wood Sprites in a variety of colors .... A lot of purples as that is always my best selling color. I have run out of "parts" and will have to start pouring more clay parts again. I was hoping I had enough to get through the season, but, I don't. These little Fairies are approximately 7" tall and about 4 1/2" wide (finger tip to finger tip).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your faries! They will be a great succes I am sure! You are a great artist!

Joy Logan said...

I just adore those fairys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...