Thursday, December 11, 2008

I feel like a rock star !

Michelle Ward has wonderful challenges every month ... "Monthly Creative Crusades" as she calls them. I love to participate when I can as they are by far the best challenges I have ever come across. Crusade #24 was "Final Wishes" which I participated in and won. These are the wonderful items that came in my package today from Michelle. Have to admit, I am pretty excited and feel like a rock star. Do check out her blog for the Crusades-
and her website for amazing rubber stamps -
http://www.greenpepperpress.com/


3 comments:

michelle ward said...

you ARE a rock star! thanks for the kind word about the crusades. they wouldn't amount to much if we didn't have a team. YOU are an asset, for sure! the humble little offering was to show my appreciation for your participation.

i spy some delicious journal pages below....i'm scurrying down there to look!

Mescrap said...

Congratulation !

Jane said...

Well done! Christmas came early for you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...