This is the first time I have participated in an "inchies" swap and admittedly I was at a bit of a loss as what to do with them. There was not really a theme, they were just to be green. I ended up lightly gluing them to a sheet of dark lime colored vellum, covering the page with clear vinyl and then I ran it through the sewing machine, not really making any serious attempt to keep my stitching straight or neat. I didn't even try to adjust the tension on the bobbin thread. I think it turned out to be a rather wonderful mess and look forward to my next inchie swap so I can do it again. These pages are now part of my "Altered Notebook #2". This is one of my journals using all cereal/snack boxes for the pages.