Friday, May 01, 2009

100th ETSY sale !

Well, it has taken awhile, but I finally made my 100th ETSY sale. I'm pretty excited! I'm still trying to figure out all the ins and outs, but seem to be getting the hang of it. Now between my Website and ETSY I am rather pleased with the sales of my Vessels and other "parts" I have somewhat recently added to the mix.
****************************
The quote in this egg reads "Ex ovo omnia" Latin for "Everything from the egg" Inside the egg floats a small key among the tiny stars with clear and gold glass spheres. Size of the egg is 1 1/8" X 1 3/4" Approx. 3/4" deep.

4 comments:

Beena said...

Congrats, Ingrid! And this piece is gorgeous. I especially like the key inside.

Joy Logan said...

WOW how wonderful is this piece! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ingrid! Your vessels are beautiful and this latest egg is fabulous!!

Dana said...

Ingrid, congratulation on your 100th sale! Just awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...