Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Michigan Renaissance Festival

I just wanted to share a few photos I took out at festival over the weekend. This is a photo of the shop on Labor day morning with all the fog. The entire village had an eerie glow to it, it looked wonderful!
Later that same morning as the fog begins to lift.
This is the Fairy Egg display case with all the trimmings. I'm pleased with the final look.
My inventory is frightfully sparse this year. We are having a hard time making the shop look full. I have been working frantically on stock, but am unfortunately not getting anywhere fast.
And finally a photo of my lovely assistant (hanging out at the puppet shop next door instead of tending her Mother's shop).

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your shop looks great again this year. I love the final look of the new display case. The vines really classed it up nicely.

I think your "shoppe" looks full enough. I realize it isn't nearly as full as last year, but sometimes too many pieces can overwhelm buyers. You have a really nice assortment of items and I especially love the fairy/mythful lady peeking out from the black and white vessel on the back wall.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...