Sunday, November 15, 2009

"JournalFest" Journal

I made a journal specifically for JournalFest. Before I had a source for the chipboard binders I made this journal by striping a vinyl binder and recovering it. Below is a portion of the collage material that came with my confirmation packet. Each instructor was ask to send some material that could be included.





I rarely use any copyrighted material in my journals, however much of what is included in this journal came in my confirmation packet or was given to me at JournalFest. The purpose of this material is for journaling and I have no intention of selling it and don't claim it as my own, I am merely incorporating it into my journal. I have almost filled up this journal and still have so many wonderful images left over, not to mention photograghs. I'm thinking I might have to make a "Part 2" Journal just to include everything!

7 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

Ingrid, your "JournalFest Journal" is extraordinary and very special. It is, indeed, a work of art that holds many precious memories. Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs, Terri

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun. Thanks for sharing your journal with us.

Mary said...

Oh my gosh!! It is wonderful. I love how you incorporated those images with your fabulous style of journaling.

You work is a fest for the eyes!!

stregata said...

This is soooo wonderful, Ingrid!! I would love to be able to hold it and look at all the beautiful details up close! Thanks so much for sharing!

Dianne said...

so amazing... keep the photos coming...I never get tired of seeing more! loving it...

Mescrap said...

Cool !!!
Phew ... so much details to look at ... I like complicated.

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...