Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Living under a rock

I have been so busy that the world seems to be whooshing by with me under a rock, not noticing anything. I just wanted to share these YouTubes with any one else that has been out of the loop for awhile. Love the rather dark SteamPunk quality of both of these!

How does such an amazing game become available and I know nothing of it until now? Unfortunately, it is not quite available in stores yet ... as far as I can tell. It's available for download only, but I have a bit of a problem with that. I want a hard copy of it. I'll have to search around a bit more, but I need to get it either way.



You can go
here to see a full screen trailer if you like.

And then there is of course Tim Burton's movie "Nine". This too I have never heard about. I understand it came out 9-9-09. I have to rush out and see it... or would it be available on DVD yet? Again, either way I need it.

I think I need to get out more ... or maybe just watch a bit of TV once in awhile just to keep up with things. OK, enough of the YouTubes on my blog. Back to work ... Soon I'll have new photos of my "De Corporis Humani Fabrica" (A delightfully creepy exploration of vintage anatomical drawings) journal to share!

7 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

And did you know about Tim Burton's MoMA exhibit (http://moma.org/visit/calendar/exhibitions/313)? It runs through April 26. We should all pile into your car and head to NYC (grin)!!!

Colleen said...

Oh Ingrid, the journal is soooo beautiful! I wish I could take a class from you! You inspired me to make a binder-type journal for Lent last year. I showed it in the church art show. I love the format and have continued with another journal.
And the Tim Burton movie is on Payperview so I think I will splurge and see it. I too have been living under a rock and didn't know about it until yesterday.
Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Carol Q said...

9 comes out on DVD in the UK next month. love the clips. many thanks.

Cami said...

I love Burton. He is a genius. Did you hear his interview with Terri Gross on Fresh Air?

Cami said...

Love Burton, Did you hear his interview with NPR Terri Gross?

Anodyne Press said...

I thought I was hallucinating that Tim Burton movie. I saw an ad for it, exactly once, last year, and then never saw anything more about it. I don't mind hallucinating Tim Burton movies, but I'd prefer for them to actually exist.

Anodyne Press said...

I thought I had hallucinated that Tim Burton movie. I saw an ad for it exactly once, and then heard nothing more about it. I don't mind hallucinating Tim Burton movies, but I would prefer for them to actually exist.

You have a wonderful blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...