Saturday, March 06, 2010

JournalFest 2010 - Registration has begun!

JournalFest registration has officially begun! It's a stellar line up again. As I understand, this year registration will be done a little differently. There will be a limit as to how many can attend each class, when the class is full, registration for that class will be closed. If you plan on attending this year make sure to register early to get the classes you want.
This year my classes will be "DeCorporis Humani Fabrica" A delightfully creepy exploration into vintage anatomical drawings. See more photos here.
And "Through the Rabbit-Hole". An Alice inspired tunnel book. See more photos of the color version here and the Black and White version here.

**********************

You can register at TeeshaMoore.com

2 comments:

Marit said...

I adore your tunnel books! So inspiring...

Chris said...

Would so love to, but can't. But I had to tell you these books make me happy. I know I told you four or five other times, but I had to tell you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...