Thursday, May 20, 2010

"Circus" Collaborative



The local ATC group that I belong to has decided to do a "Circus" collaborative in a ring binder format. The is my binder so far, but I'm not sure that I am happy with it. I'll have it sit out in view for a few days to decide. I might end up covering over it or starting a new one all together. It's hard to say at this point, but this is where it stands right now. There are 10 of us participating and we'll exchange pages for the next few months until we have a really full book. This is a very diverse group so this should make for a really wonderful book in the end.

6 comments:

Terri Kahrs said...

You're always involved in the most wonderful collaborative projects, Ingrid! To be honest, I wouldn't change a thing!!! What a great start! Hugs, Terri xoxo

apinkdreamer said...

it is wonderful!don't change it!!!

Linda Manning Findley said...

looks like it's another winner ..... I just LOVE your work .... Linda F

Unknown said...

You are so inspiring, I love your work, its a feast for my eyes everytime you post one of your projects, beautiful!

Seth said...

The binder looks great to me and this project seems like a lot of fun.

David K Small, artist said...

Ok, I just stumbled upon this post and have to ask... what or rather how did you transform an ordinary binder to this wonderful piece. Has to be more than just painting over the plastic binder. Please enlighten me :-) davidksmall@yahoo.com THANKS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...