Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Deadlines

In between appointments, making appointments and phones calls to and from the insurance company, I decided to spend a little time journaling and finish up a page I started awhile back in my tall journal. I am hoping things will settle down a little soon and I can get back to working on my newest journal "The Wall". I don't think I have shared any photos of it as of yet. But, right now I am pretty content to just sit back, do not much of anything and know everyone is pretty much alright for now.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Ingrid, I love the silouettes on these pages! They look awesome! I really like the tall journal look too!
Hugs and blessings
Kelly

spindelmaker said...

Ha, ha, ha... love the deadline-quote! Can I borrow that from you? Did you make it, or do you know who said it?

spindelmaker said...

Ah, wait. I can see when I I click-for-big.

Caterina Giglio said...

I love that deadline quote, someone sent me a card with that quote. Sorry to hear about all the car accidents, hope everyone is fine now...

roc said...

what a great journaling spread. love the size of that journal!

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

Ingrid you deadline is fabulous. beautiful combination and colours. love it.
Greets Marja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...