Tuesday, November 08, 2011

"Woodlands" Journal

Today I spent some time working on my "Woodlands" Journal. This is an event journal specifically for JournalFest 2011.

At these retreats many people give out "Trades" and of course you always acquire all kinds of of ephemera you like to keep as a token of remembrance ... at least I do. This journal will contain as much of it as I can possibly squeeze into it.

It's a lot of fun incorporating other peoples business cards and trades into my own journal pages.I still have work to do in this journal, but I wanted to share a few pages I am still working on. More of this journal can be seen here.

4 comments:

Tessa said...

Wow... Gorgeous pages!! Love the colours and drawings. You are sooo creative! I'm a fan

xx Tessa

bohemiannie! art said...

ohhhh yummy - can't wait to see it completed but love it as is!

Anonymous said...

So very nice! I would love to hold this in my hands and slowly go thru every page...so much...so much...

Elizabeth said...

Lovely pages, but boy I'm jealous of your lovely writing :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...