Monday, November 21, 2011

"Xenophobia"

And another contribution to the Round Robin I am involved with. I am determined to get caught up on it. This collaboration is based out of Hawaii, so a few of us on the mainland are doing tip-ins. I really prefer working like this rather than in a complete book, it's so much easier. The theme for this one was phobias. I, of course, jumped at the opportunity to use my Alien imagery when I ran across Xenophobia, which is the fear of foreigners, strangers or Aliens.

2 comments:

Elena said...

Hey hon!!! Hope you are well!!! Loving this!!! I would recognize your work anywhere!! AND a new word to add to my vocab too!!! Hugs!

Tessa said...

Great pages! Love the way you draw the aliens, and the background colour is so gorgeous! Love that lime greenisch yellow.

xx Tessa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...