Sunday, December 04, 2011

Though we travel...

Another contribution to the Hawaiian Round Robin, the theme being "Visions of London, Paris, Rome and Asia". As a spread these 2 tip-in pages measure 10" X 14" together.

Unfortunately, the sequins that are sewn on don't show up very well. I decided to scan it rather than photograph it as I have no more natural light for today. It really does have a nice sparkle to it. I'm still loving this style/technique and just can't get enough of the sequins.

8 comments:

Tessa said...

Oh wow... another great saying! Love the blue background with text. And I just love your white handwriting with the black border: I makes the text pop-out the page, that is so cool!

xx Tessa

Sue Young said...

C'est fabuleux, mon amie!!!!!!

Sue said...

Am totally loving those stitched circles around the page edges.....and the sequins are just the perfect addition....fab pages:)

goudenregen said...

I can see the sequines, very nice. Do you sow them on with your machine or by hand?

Leslie said...

I've liked all your RR pages with the circles and stitching around the edges. Good techniques that add interest without detracting from the focal image.

Elena said...

Fabulous pages Ingrid!!! I love the sequins too!! Going to have to give those a try!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Like Tessa, I love the white text on the blue background!!!

.Trudi Sissons said...

Hi Ingrid!
Beautiful tip ins - each and every one of them! I love the one with the labrynth especially.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...