Monday, February 13, 2012

Tarot Card ATCs

The ATC group I belong to has decided to make a deck of Tarot cards. The face cards were divided among the group and I received "The Hermit" and "The Wheel of Fortune". My plan was to make transparent cards where only the black outlines really showed up. This didn't work quite as I had hoped and they turned out rather translucent as opposed to transparent. However, they do look pretty much the same on the back as on the front, but in mirror image. It was a fun project, but much more time consuming than I anticipated.

7 comments:

Sue said...

Oh that hermit image is lovely....it works perfectly on the translucent ATC.....FAB ATCs;)

Carol Q said...

well I think they look very cool Ingrid - love that Hermit image too.

Melanie Statnick said...

Wow these are so wild. I love them! I too had thought about creating a deck using ATC cards. I will use my own images. This is great!

Photocat said...

Those speak louder to me then the colorful ATC's. Both series are keepers... I don't know the first thing about Tarot but it looks like a fine set!

Brian Kasstle said...

Oh these are very, VERY cool! What a great idea!

Caterina Giglio said...

it looks like fun and I like the restricted palette

Tessa said...

I love those ATC's !! So delicate...

I have a Blog-Award for you- check my blog.

xx Tessa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...