Saturday, April 07, 2012

"Bohemian Rhapsody"


Yes, I am still totally obsessed with making these File Folder Journals.  This is the newest one I have started, "Bohemian Rhapsody".  It'll have 2 signatures packed full of Bohemian style patterned backgrounds in luscious jewel tone colors.


These are some of the lamp work beads I plan to dangle from the spine of this journal once I get a bit further with the construction.  More photos to follow as this journal develops, but I wanted to share a few for now.

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Oh Ingrid... I have got to learn to make these ! I love the theme and colors in this one so much !!! Can't wait to follow how this one progresses !!! <3 <3 ... KrIsTy

ginnycartersmallenburg said...

Awesome as always!

Rosie said...

Love it. Want one ....

Cheap kamagra said...

Thanks for the sharing a such a great information !!!!!!!

Online Health Pharmacy said...

You shared a Excellent pics !!!!!
Thanks for the share a such a Excellent pics!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...