Sunday, November 04, 2012

A Completed Journal!

I so rarely am able to complete a journal these days.  Actually, it's probably been a few years since I have.  However, just the other day I completed the beading on the spine and finished the last page in this Hand Book.

Today I took the time to photograph each and every page.  My intention is to post them all on my website for students to reference.  I am so often ask to post more photos of the books that I teach.

The Hand Book and the Bee Book are proving to be rather popular workshops.  As of now I am scheduled to teach them each 8 times in 2013. I'm quite excited about that.

I am feeling quite accomplished right now.  The Hand Book is done and photographed.  A big project is completed, this years workshop schedule has come to a close and I'll now have the time to pursue a few new ideas that have been floating around in my head.

20 comments:

Sue said...

I have to hand it to you, that is a fab journal:)

ginnycartersmallenburg said...

Beautiful (as always), Ingrid.

Sooboo said...

Hi Ingrid
Your hand book is fabulous and I can't wait to see all the photos! Any chance of an online tutorial?

Alice said...

awesome! i love how this turned out! lots of work you put into it and it's wonderful :)

Unknown said...

Hip hip hooray, You amaze me. Congratulations on another fun journal.


teri said...

This is really neat, with an intricate look. That hand charm is the perfect touch!

Deborah said...

Pretty work!

I love this and the idea. Thank you for sharing.

Shoshi said...

This is absolutely beautiful, Ingrid - as always! Your work is stunning.

Thanks for your help recently, with my enquiry re white pens and water-based inks - I wasn't able to source the sealant spray you recommended here in the UK but I managed to find an equivalent, which I am sure will be fine.

Shoshi

Anonymous said...

Excellent journal.

Rosie said...

Lord how i LOVE this book ... just beautiful! Can;t wait to see these other projects you are thinking about.

Caterina Giglio said...

oh what a treat to see this on your blog today... I saw it on pinterest and thought it looked so cool, so nice to see it here and look closer!

Anonymous said...

Stunning!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - this is SOOOOO amazing. Love this so much! Inspires me immensely! Thanks for sharing! I would love to try this.

Anonymous said...

This site is really cool! I found here alot of information that I was looking for. I am really happy to be a part of This site!

Ilja said...

Sooo nice!!
Beautifull hand book. I'm a bit jealous... ;-)

Nina Fenner said...

Wow, lots of wonderful stuff. Do you ever come to the UK to teach? I make books and teach bookbinding, and I'm getting into filling the books now. Your blog is very inspiring. www.ninafenner dot co dot uk.

HEYJUDE said...

Hi Ingrid i just posted some of my journals. That i made from your class on my blog. Thanks i learned so much.

Anonymous said...


Nice your Blog is good :)

Iamsimple Suzy said...

do you sell the kits for the books? I live in Ontario canada and would love to buy a kit and do it here at home. Thanks Suzy

Iamsimple Suzy said...

do you ever sell your books as a kit? I'm in Ontario canada and would love to order a kit to do at home...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...