Saturday, July 27, 2013

Diversions


Summer is such a busy time for me.  Lots of workshops, lots of traveling.  It leaves little time for anything else.  However, I have been right on top of things (to help keep my sanity) and have my bags packed and ready to go in a few days for Art Unraveled in Phoenix. With a little extra time on my hands I decided to make a necklace and an anklet out of some of the old pearl buttons I have.  I have been wanting to make these for quite some time now. You can't tell from the photo, but the buttons on the necklace are rather large.  The largest being over an inch and a half across ... that's pretty big for a button.


As I mentioned I am headed out to Phoenix in a few days.  Art Unraveled is a fabulous event and many classes still have openings.  Hope you'll join us!
I'll be teaching the following (Links to samples included) -

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

I'm so sorry I won't be going to ArtUnravelled this year, first one I've missed in about 5 years. Love your pearl treasures.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...