Tuesday, August 13, 2013

"Let's face the music and dance"


Today I made a little time to do a little journaling in my Bug Book. I heard this quote in a song awhile back and it reminded me of the locomotion dancing figure I am so very fond of and I finally put it all together.

I have taken on a very heavy teaching schedule this year and have REALLY been enjoying it.  I have 4 more events for the year and then I'll take a bit of a breather. In that time I have a few projects and a few things that have been put on the back burner that I'd like to give my full undivided attention to.  In the mean time I have listed the remaining workshops I'll be teaching for the year below (including links) -

Create in Chicago, Illinois - 

Charmed I'm Sure in Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania -
"The Bug Book" September 6th
"File Folder Journals" September 7th
"The Bee Book" September 8th

Small Studio Productions Cleveland, Ohio
"The Ambrosia Journals" September 21st
"Into the Crypt" September 22nd

Art and Soul in Portland, Oregon
"The Bee Book" September 30th
"The Wall" October 1st


1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Great looking spread. I love the intricacy and detil of your work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...