Friday, November 22, 2013

File Folder Journal #4


File Folder Journal #4 is well under way. This morning I started working on the cover. For awhile I was very displeased with it and set it aside.  Later, coming back to it, it starts to grow on me. It really looks better than I originally thought.


Hand stitching was added around the edge of the cover and I am much happier with it now. It still needs quite a bit of work, but so far this makes for a decent background.  I have no idea what I need/want to add to it, so I will just continue to work inside the journal and come back to the cover at a later time.


These are a few shots of the inside edge so far.  The journal is still in the very beginning stages, but it's beginning to look like something other than a blank journal now.


Closed, this journal is approximately 8" X 10", which is a very nice size to work in.  It has room for 32 spreads, so this journal is going to take me awhile to fill!

4 comments:

Nan G said...

That is going to be one fab journal!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

NICE WORK, as always!

Robin said...

That is just gorgeous..!

Joanne Huffman said...

I like this - may think about using it for the journal of my trip to Tanzania.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...