Saturday, August 30, 2014

THRIVE workshop



Last night we had a small, but wonderful group at THRIVE for the Hand Book workshop.  THRIVE is a new venue in Waterford, Michigan.  I love the idea of having a (somewhat) local place to teach classes. Tammy (owner of THRIVE) and I are working out details for many of my other workshops to be offered in the future, which I am so looking forward to.


THRIVE offers a very comfortable, friendly, non-judgemental and nurturing environment to work in.  Great for both the beginner and experienced student alike. 


Last night we made the Hand Book at THRIVE, which is a 3 hour workshop.  A great time was had by all!


As with several of my workshops, I have only so many "parts" available. Rather than go into production to make more, I feel the time and energy should be spent on developing new classes. I am offering this workshop 2 more times and it will be removed from my workshop listings.


The workshop will still be available at Create - Dallas Texas on Saturday, September 29th and at Art and Soul - Virginia Beach on Wednesday, October 1st, 2014 for the last time.


1 comment:

Barb Smith said...

What I wouldn't give to be nearby so I could take some of your classes. That would be so awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...