Wednesday, September 24, 2014

"Over the Edge" the new fun size version!


New for 2015, "Over the Edge", the new fun size version!


"Over the Edge" was one of the first workshops I ever offered.  I unfortunately had to stop offering it due to problems getting the binders I needed for the workshop. However ... I have now come up with a smaller version with all the bells and whistles of the original! All the sewn, beaded and buttoned edges with even more fun page shapes.


Watch for it in upcoming announcements for events in 2015 ... but beware of imitations, I am sad to say they are out there.


8 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Very cool book. Sorry to hear you're having trouble with thieves stealing your work.

P'tite Plume said...

That I would like to participate in your workshop, but me life very too far!!!
Do you intend to make an on-line workshop?

Ingrid Dijkers said...

I'm sorry Valerie. I don't offer any on-line workshops at this time. Perhaps in the future.
Thanks for stopping by!

Rosie said...

Another plea for online workshops! I do so LOVE your work and would love to learn from you!

Miek said...

I just discovered your blog. WOOOOOOOOOOOOW its great.

Elena said...

I SO miss your style in my art!!!! I am hoping to take another one of your classes this year!

Unknown said...

Wow this is awesome.

Unknown said...

Wow this is awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...