Monday, April 13, 2015

Getting ready for Pennsylvania!


While packing up supplies for my upcoming trip to PA this coming weekend, I was distracted and decided to play rather than pack.  I ended up with these 2 new spreads in my "Urban Ranson" journals.  I had far too much fun, but now back to gathering supplies and packing...


I also started to pack up supplies for  "The Mandala Journal". It took everything I had in me to keep packing rather than take time to play in this journal also!

As almost everyone is surprised at the size of these Mandalas when they see them in real life, I thought I would mention that these are 8" in diameter ... not the size of drink coasters that everyone seems to think.


Oh my goodness ... it's a terrible thing to love what you do as much as I do. It's so hard to do what I am supposed to be doing rather than spend all my time journaling.


"Over the Edge" The Fun size version  is also being offered in Pennsylvania this weekend ...


... at "Charmed I'm Sure Studio".  You can purchase a slot in any of these workshops here. This is a link to the Workshop descriptions if you'd like more information.  We'd love for you to join us .... We'll assume that I'll continue with the preparations and get ready in time!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Love these, and no its NOT a terrible thing to love something so much (which I also do). Just think about all the poor souls out there sitting around watching the TV and gazing into space .... when they could be doing THIS!! Joyful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...