Saturday, September 19, 2015

Drawing in Journals



I love drawings in journals and I think all of us journalers should do it more often. Unfortunately, I am not as good at  keeping up with my drawing skills as I should.   It really is a skill that needs to be practiced regularly. 


This journal is somewhat newish.  It's a larger journal than what I usually work in, being 10" X 12" X 2 1/2" thick" and is constructed with 1/4" plywood covers. A very stout journal indeed ... just the way I like them. More photos to follow as this journal progresses. Hopefully, with lots of drawings!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow that looks really cool!
I like drawing in my journal so much i sometimes have trouble squeezing a few words in =)

~~Kristal~~ said...

Oh.. I love it Ingrid... I just love octopus .. and your drawing skills are pretty amazing in my opinion. I am so looking forward to your Journal Obscura class at Art & Soul.. just signed up the other day.. Can't wait.. (((Hugs))) Kristal

StarS said...

So glad you shared your journal! I love your work... and your octopus too!

Astrid Maclean said...

Amazing!! There is no way you could tell you don't practice regularly!

Anne (cornucopia) said...

WOW!!! Fantastic artwork! I like the layout of the artwork and writing. Well done!

Jackie PN said...

Ingrid! Such an awesome drawing of an Octopus!! he is fabulous!!
Jackie
http://www.creatingwithoutcrayons-jackiepneal.com/

Anonymous said...

Always love seeing your journals!!! You are such a great artist!!!

My name is Erika. said...

Just love your octopus. I think it looks well practiced to me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...