Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Workshops for the remainder of 2016


With selling and buying a house, plus a move underway, life has been hectic to say the least! I have had to cut way back on my schedule for teaching this year, but I am determined to remain active.  After settling down from this crazy time, I will be developing new workshops, picking up on my teaching schedule and will be preparing my new studio for classes and for having other instructors come in as well. This is the plan, but will take time to set into place. In the mean time, upcoming workshops (and links) are listed below -


"Blue Twig Studio" Colorado Springs, Colorado
June 3, 4 and 5, 2016



"Art Unraveled" - Phoenix, Arizona
August 1st - 9th, 2016




"Charmed I'm Sure" - Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
September 16,17 and 18, 2016



5 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love your pages !!!

miranda said...

Love this pages,good luck in your New home
Gr miranda

Barb said...

Hi Ingrid, This is Barb Murphy, and I'm so happy to hear that you are coming back to Jean's studio in Mechanicsburg in September. I will be the first to sign up. I have been very sad thinking that I wouldn't have the chance to see you this year. So excited. I've missed you. And thanks for scheduling Under the Sea. My email is Quiltladyb@msn.com

Linda said...

So beautiful!

Tessa said...

It's always a pleasure to see your journal pages: you have such an unique style: I am a fan! LOVE your work!! xxx Tessa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...