Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Experimenting with mermaid shapes

While I rather liked the over all shape of the first collage mermaid, it was too difficult to turn inside out and was all around just uncooperative (mermaids are sometimes like that). I started experimenting with different shapes and finally found one that was easy to handle and looked good as well. The pinkish colored mermaid has a nice shape, which I might just change a wee little bit, but in over all I am pleased with this one.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:04 PM

    Funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:08 AM

    I really like all of them, but the shape of your first one is special, even though I get that it is hard to turn it inside out again. Beautiful and colourfull!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:05 AM

    Dear Ingrid, I love to see your artwork. Posted your site to "my favourites" a long time ago. Now your blog: love to read it! I will be one of your blog-followers. Thanks.
    I agree with Hanna: your first mermaid is special! Although the pink shape is okay too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww your art dolls are incredible!soo colorful it kills my eyes with beauty and delight
    I adore them ^_^
    I have never really tried to sew,is it very difficult?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:41 AM

    I think they are wonderful, Ingrid! I like the pink one best of all because she has a bit of a curve to her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!