This weekend I will be going to Altercations, which is an Altered Arts Conference. I am looking forward to it as I have never attended such an event. Not quite sure what all to expect, but I am sure it will be interesting. There will be vendors, people working on projects and classes are offered. I spent yesterday and today making up several Artist Trading Cards to exchange. My ATC collection is slowly beginning to grow. Being a neophyte to Artist Trading Cards, this small scale makes for rather tedious work. They are a lot of fun to make though and I can see how it could become very addictive. New images have been uploaded to my website and can be viewed here - http://ingriddijkers.com/galleryaltbookspage10.htmlTuesday, July 11, 2006
Artist Trading Cards
This weekend I will be going to Altercations, which is an Altered Arts Conference. I am looking forward to it as I have never attended such an event. Not quite sure what all to expect, but I am sure it will be interesting. There will be vendors, people working on projects and classes are offered. I spent yesterday and today making up several Artist Trading Cards to exchange. My ATC collection is slowly beginning to grow. Being a neophyte to Artist Trading Cards, this small scale makes for rather tedious work. They are a lot of fun to make though and I can see how it could become very addictive. New images have been uploaded to my website and can be viewed here - http://ingriddijkers.com/galleryaltbookspage10.html1 comment:
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!
Love that your doing ATC's Ingrid. They're great. Let me know if you ever want to trade. :)
ReplyDelete