Monday, November 20, 2006

An Altered Renaissance





I have begun a new Altered book/Journal entitled "An Altered Renaissance". Here are a few photos so far. I will add more to the cover as I am not completely satisfied with it as it is. I plan on using it as an everyday journal, as I do with most of them. I have gone back to my eyelet binding method verses the Coptic binding. This method is easier to add pages to and make changes as I go along. With the Coptic binding you basically have to rebind the book to add or rearrange pages. Both have their advantages and disadvantages, I suppose.




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:42 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:58 AM

    Ingrid...i love this journal. Your style is just wonderful and i have enjoyed looking at your blog :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to comment!
I appreciate each and every comment I receive. I will always respond and answer questions if there is any way to get back to you. Even if your name is listed, often there is no email address attached. So, if I don't respond to your comment, it doesn't mean I don't care, I just can't find you!